Qantanani’s Vomit: “Americans have no right to [talk about Muslim] holy issues“ as it will incite ”hatred or war among people” “Free Speech that Mocks Islam is National Security Threat For U.S.” Allowing hostile Muslims to settle among us causes the security threat, not free speech.
I won’t always agree with these statements, however, they have hit on a very important point.
After the Anti Muhammad video the World condemned it, I don’t.
I believe this film is teaching us an important lesson. People condemn the film because it upset some Muslims, people condemn the film and blame freedom of speech and those same people have pushed and the UN is trying to mandate banning freedom of speech laws .
Is it because we have minority Governments that the minority groups feel they can push us around, or are our law makers so corrupted that they will give away things like Freedom of Speech for say a ‘seat on the UN Security Council’ ?
We have the Unions controlling Labor, We have the Communists running the Unions, and we have union representatives being brought into the Government.
We have an element of the Islamic belief in with the Communist element and being heard at the top levels of Government, although they are supposedly opposite in belief.
We have Gay and Lesbian groups getting never before support via the Communist groups and again being listened to by top elements of Government.
My belief isn’t what is important here, however, the Australian people’s belief is. As we have these supposed important issues let’s get them out of the way and have a referendum at the next election like no other.
- 1. Do you want constitutional change to ensure no Government can implement reforms without taking them to an election or receiving a mandate through referendum
- 2. Do you want any politician who is proved to have lied in their political campaign to be sacked from Parliament .
- 3. Do you want same sex marriage.
- 4. Do you support same sex parenting
- 5. Do you want Sharia Law banned from being taught or supported in Australia
- 6. Do we want our rights secured as in a Bill of rights
- 7. Do you want CSG Fracking
- 8. Do you want landowners to have final say over who can enter or perform Mining exploration on their land
- 9. Do you want the NBN to continue to be developed with it’s monopoly?
- 10. Do you want all Parliamentary documents not directly concerning the National Security to be available for viewing. No more ‘Cabinet in Confidence’ etc. and no more Parliamentary Privilege.
- 11. Do you want Parliamentary pay rises to be brought to the people to approve in future, they gave themselves a 40%+ pay rise and we got to pay more tax.
- 12. Do you want a hung Parliament to return to the polls, instead of closed door deals deciding the outcome?
- 13. Do you want Australia to withdraw from the UN
- 14. Do you want us to stop giving money to overseas countries until we have addressed Australia’s issues.
Bob Carr the NON elected Senator and now Foreign Minister alone has made promises of provided above is $3,754,600,000 in overseas funding already
We know there are more, but this is a start and an important start to stop another Gillard style demolition of Democracy from being possible in the future